Release Announcement 100107
From MobileRobots Research and Academic Customer Support
ARIA 2.7.2 has been released. This is an update to 2.7.1 which adds the following:
- Added Seekur Jr. support
- Added support for distinct "research Patrolbot" robot type
- Added SICK LMS 100 support
- Added experimental Novatel SPAN GPS support
- Fixed a bug in ArLaser (not enough space in buffer for all laser readings if more than 180)
- Added parameter files researchPB.p, mt400.p, seekurjr.p.
This version of libAria should be compatible with libAria 2.7.0 and dependent libraries built with 2.7.0 should work with this version.
BaseArnl 1.7.2 has also been released, containing the new ARIA 2.7.2.
Let us know if you have any questions or problems with this version.