From MobileRobots Research and Academic Customer Support
From this page you can download user operating and technical manuals for research and development platforms, accessories, and some software (complete software development library documentation is included with library installation -- see Software to download).
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Some manuals are only available to customers who purchased the relevant options, and are password protected. A password was included with the documentation included with your equipment when ordered. If you have lost your ID and password, Contact Support. (If you are not a customer but would like to view some manuals, please contact email@example.com )
For additional tips and information not covered in the manuals, search this site or browse the Knowlege Base.
|Research PatrolBot® (3rd generation, white) Rev A.|
|Research PatrolBot® (1st/2nd generations, grey) Manual, 5th ed.|
|Research GuiaBot™ Manual, 1st ed.|
H8-type Pioneer 3 (and some Pioneer 2's) with AROS, C166 Pioneer 2 with P2OS, Pioneer 1 (See Robot Firmware for explanation of differences):
- H8 PowerBot™ Manual, 3rd ed. (H8 type with AROS)
- H8 Pioneer 2/Pioneer 3 Manual, 3rd ed. (H8 type with AROS)
- H8 PeopleBot™ Manual, 4th ed. (H8 type with AROS)
- C166 Pioneer2/PeopleBot™ with P2OS
- H8 Amigobot™ (and Centibots)
- Pioneer 1
- Pioneer 1 Gripper
(If you are wondering what the difference between SH and H8 systems are, read the explanation here)
- French manual providing an overview of robot and software operation, based on PeopleBot manual, 3rd. ed.: Manuel D'Utilisation Du Robot Peoplebot
- ARNL Laser Localization and Navigation, Introductory getting started guide.
- SONARNL Localization and Navigation, Introductory getting started guide.
- ACTS, version 6.7.
Cameras, Pan/tilt units, and Vision
- Axis 214 PTZ Network Camera User's Manual
- Axis 212 Camera User's Manual
- Canon VC-C50i Installation and User Manual (camera for Pioneer, Peoplebot, Patrolbot, Powerbot)
- Canon VC-C50i Programmer's SDK and documentation (from canon.com) (camera for Pioneer, Peoplebot, Patrolbot, Powerbot)
- Canon VC-C4 Programmer's manual (camera for Pioneer, Peoplebot, Patrolbot, Powerbot)
- Directed Perception PTU D46 Manual (pan/tilt unit, often used for stereo cameras)
- Directed Perception PTU D47 Manual (pan/tilt unit, outdoor rated, often used for stereo cameras)
- RVision SEE Camera (camera for Seekur, Seekur Jr.)
- Sony EVI-D3x0/D31 (camera for Pioneer, Peoplebot, Powerbot)
- AMPTU (ActivMedia pan/tilt unit, used with some stereo cameras)
- Videre/SRI SVS
- CCam3 Omnicam Spec Sheet
- CCam3 Omnicam Manual
Communications and Networking
- Lantronix Wi-Box ethernet-serial bridge (from lantronix.com). See also Lantronix WiBox ethernet-serial bridge.
- EtherWind "black box" ethernet-serial bridge. See also EtherWind Configuration.
- InfoWave Radio Modem Configuration
- Cisco Aironet 1100 Wireless Ethernet Access Point Manual (from cisco.com)
- Sixnet SLX industrial ethernet switch (SLX-5ES-1 in Seekur, Seekur Jr.)
- Mamba EBX-37 (A, F, S, E models; with 2.26 GHz dual-core (Core 2 Duo CPU) in Seekur, Seekur Jr., PeopleBot or Pioneer) rev. 12-09-10
- 965-ATX (1.8 GHz dual-core in Powerbot)
- Cobra EBX-12 (with 1.6 GHz [EBX-12d] or 1.3 GHz [EBX-12g] Pentium M CPU in PatrolBot, GuiaBot and in some Seekurs, Pioneers)
- Phoenix ATX-G (Powerbot)
- Versalogic MVSBC8 (with 850 MHz Pentium III CPU in Pioneer or Peoplebot)
- Versalogic MVSBC7
- Versalogic MVSBC6
- ABIT NV7-133R (Powerbot first generation)
- VIA EPIA 1000M (Centibots)
- AmPro LittleBoard P5x and P5e (Original Pioneer 2 computers)
- SICK LMS-100 and LMS-111 manual
- SICK LMS-500 manual (Deutsch)
- SICK LMS-200 technical manual (Deutsch)
- SICK LMS-200 Interface Protocol Reference (Deutsch)
- Novatel GPS Manuals and general information and datasheet (from novatel.com). See Novatel GPS and Freewave Radio Configuration for quick instructions on setting up a DGPS base station radio link, if you have that.
- Trimble AgGPS 252 GPS Receiver
- Trimble AG-372 GPS Receiver
- Trimble AgRemote configuration tool for AG 252 and 372 receivers
- See also Trimble AgGPS for additional information.
- Pioneer Gripper Manual
- Original 5DOF Pioneer 2 Arm Manual
- Cyton I (Alpha) Arm Manual
- Cyton II (V2) and Cyton Veta Arm Manual (Including Actin/CytonViewer Software)
- Cyton Gamma and Actin/CytonViewer Software Documentation at Robai.com
- TerabotS Arm, TerabotS Arm Quick Start Guide
- TCM2 Compass
- Power Cube Battery Charger and Power Supply
- Pioneer Sonar Specifications. See also Sonar.
- Peoplebot Touchscreen
For more accessory information, see the Knowlege Base
For old and possibly out of date manuals, see the Documentation Attic
Search keywords: manual manuals manuel user technical operation operations op users