From MobileRobots Research and Academic Customer Support
Adept MobileRobots Community, Knowledge Base, and Support Site for Pioneer Research and Education Customers
[list of all pages]
[list of all pages]
Follow @MobileRobotsInc on TwitterHere you can find resources to help you in using, maintaining and troubleshooting your Adept Mobile Robots or ActivMedia research mobile robot development platform and software, including help with Pioneer 2/3 DX and AT, Pioneer LX, AmigoBot, PowerBot, Seekur, Seekur Jr., PeopleBot, Research PatrolBot and GuiaBot robots, and with ARIA, ArNetworking, ARNL, SONARNL, MOGS, MobileSim, MobileEyes, Mapper3, and other software. We welcome your comments, suggestions, and error reports regarding this site. If you find any inaccurate, missing, or confusing information, please contact us.
Connect on Facebook
Connect on Facebook
- ARIA 2.8.0, ARNL, SONARNL and MOGS 1.8.0 and all other libraries have been released for Linux to support the new Pioneer LX robot. Posted 23 August 2013
- ARIA 2.7.5 and ARNL, SONARNL and MOGS 1.7.5 have been released with some fixes and improvements. Posted 12 June 2012
- ARIA 2.7.4 and BaseArnl 1.7.4 have been released. These releases add support for new laser rangefinders (the SICK LMS-500, S-300 and S-3000, and the Keyence SZ16D), and include some other minor improvements. See ARIA and ARNL, SONARNL and MOGS pages to download. Posted 21 March 2012
- ARIA 2.7.3 and ARNL/SONARNL/MOGS 1.7.3 have been released. These releases add support for the SCIP 2.0 protocol used by the URG laser device, and fix some minor issues with the LMS1xx laser. In addition, packages for Debian 5.x (both 32 and 64 bit) are now provided. (RedHat 7.3 packages no longer provided.) ARIA ; ARNL, SONARNL and MOGS Posted 8 September 2011
- MobileRobots Inc. is now Adept Mobile Robots MobileRobots has been acquired by Adept Technologies. Press release... Posted 6 July 2010
- ARIA 2.7.2 Released ARIA 2.7.2 has been released. This is an update to 2.7.1 which adds Seekur Jr. support and fixes a bug in the ArLaser class. BaseArnl 1.7.2 has also been released, which contains ARIA 2.7.2 (no other changes). More details... Posted 7 Jan. 2010)
- New Software Released MobileRobots has released new versions of all research software, including: ARIA 2.7.0; ARNL, SONARNL and MOGS 1.7.0; MobileEyes 2.2.4; Mapper3 2.2.5 and Mapper3Basic 2.2.5; MobileSim 0.5. See Release Announcement 090501. (Posted 1 May 2009)
- MobileRobots has moved As of March 1, 2009, MobileRobots has relocated, from 19 Columbia Drive, Amherst NH, to 10 Columbia Drive, Amherst NH, 03031, USA. Please start using the new address for all future mail or packages. (Posted 17 Feb. 2009)
- Robot and accessory manuals
- Online categorized knowlege base, covering topics such as troubleshooting problems, programming, accessory devices, the onboard computer, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Search the archives of past discussions on the aria-users and pioneer-users mailing lists.
- Use the search box on the left or above to search for information.
- A full index of all pages on the site is also available.
Download Software, Firmware, and Computer Device Drivers
Help, Questions and Discussion
- Use the aria-users Mailing List for help and discussion using Aria, Arnl/Sonarnl/MOGS, and all other development software libraries
- Use the pioneer-users Mailing List for general discussion with other users of Pioneer and MobileRobots platforms
- Contact Support directly for troubleshooting or repair of your robot or accessory hardware
If you are not a research/education MobileRobots customer, but are instead a user, integrator, reseller or partner with a Motivity industrial mobile robot such as Lynx, MT400, MT490, Speciminder, LaserPlans, ARCS Core, Motivity Core, ADAM, etc., or for support with non-mobile Adept industrial robot arms and controls, please visit http://www.adept.com/support/service-and-support/main instead.