From MobileRobots Research and Academic Customer Support
For Omron Adept Motivity products (Lynx, MT400, MT490, Motivity Core, ARCS Core, ADAM, ARAM): Contact Adept support here for help instead.
If you have questions about development software such as ARIA, ARNL, etc.:
- Try searching this site or browse the page categories, such as the Programming category, or the FAQ
- Refer to your robot manual, and software reference documentation installed with the software
- Search the archives of the aria-users mailing list
- Send your question to the aria-users mailing list. Another user or a MobileRobots staff member will respond if and when we can.
- If you are unable to find a solution via the above methods, submit your query using the form below
If you have a question about using your research/development robot hardware platform or accessory such as Pioneer 1, 2 or 3, PeopleBot, PowerBot, Research PatrolBot, Seekur, Seekur Jr., AmigoBot, or Pioneer LX:
- Try searching this site or browse the page categories, such as the Hardware and Troubleshooting categories, or the FAQ
- Refer to your robot and accessory manuals
- If you are unable to find a solution via the above methods, submit your query using the form below. You will receive a response from a member of our support team within one U.S. business day.
If you are unable to find information you need using any of the above messages, or need help troubleshooting a problem, contact us by filling out the form below.
* Marked fields are required