From MobileRobots Research and Academic Customer Support
Adept Motivity product users: (including: MT400, MT490, Motivity Core, ARCS Core, ADAM, ARAM, non-research PatrolBot)
Development Software Discussion
If you have questions about development software such as ARIA, ARNL, etc.:
- Try searching this site or browse the page categories, such as the Programming category, or the FAQ
- Refer to your robot manual, and software reference documentation installed with the software
- Search the archives of the aria-users mailing list
- Send your question to the aria-users mailing list. Another user or a MobileRobots staff member will respond if and when we can.
- If you are unable to find a solution via the above methods, submit your query using the form below
Online Documentation and Robot Discussion
If you have a question about using your research/development robot hardware platform or accessory such as Pioneer 1, 2 or 3, PeopleBot, PowerBot, Research PatrolBot, Seekur, Seekur Jr.
- Try searching this site or browse the page categories, such as the Hardware and Troubleshooting categories, or the FAQ
- Refer to your robot and accessory manuals
- If you are unable to find a solution via the above methods, submit your query using the form below. You will receive a response from a member of our support team within one U.S. business day.
Contact Technical Support
If you are unable to find information you need using any of the above messages, or need help troubleshooting a problem, contact us by filling out the form below.
* Marked fields are required